This package is for the owner who brings in 4 or more properties to management. It encompasses every detail our full management program but at reduced pricing.
Our One-Shot or “lease only” service is for the homeowner who prefers to self-manage but wants help with marketing their property, screening tenants executing leases while adhering to the current laws and requirements of the Texas Property Code.
This service includes extensive advertising of your property to find a qualified tenant as quickly as possible. Online exposure is hugely important. Statistics show that 90% of prospective renters start their new home search online. At Hallmark Residential we capitalize on capturing those who are embarking on their future home search by marketing on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that feeds into numerous web based rental search sites. Our professional Hallmark Residential ‘For Lease’ sign will be placed prominently in the property’s front yard to tend to those passing by. We will also have a lockbox on the front door and use Centralized Showing Services for ease of showings.
Hallmark also provides individual "A La Cart" Services as well as Service Enhancement for Management Programs to fit each landlord’s specific needs. Click the link below for a list of services.
According to anthropologists, the area was occupied seasonally from about 5,000 B.C. by small bands of nomadic Native American tribes in search of food and game. The Lipan Apache moved into the area in the late 17th century and occupied it throughout the 18th century. However, the Lipan were forced from the area in the early 1820s by the Comanche Indians.
A small farming and ranching community began to develop in the area shortly after the Texas Revolution in the late 1830s. The ranches suffered occasional attacks by the Comanches until the late 1870s.
In 1858, a Scottish immigrant, Dr. George Marnoch, purchased the land that would later become the site of the town. Marnoch's home at one time served as a stagecoach stop and a post office for cowboys driving their cattle from Bandera to auction in San Antonio. His heirs sold a portion of their property in 1880 to a Swiss immigrant, Arnold Gugger, who built a home and mercantile store around which the town of Helotes sprang to life. In 1908, Gugger sold his property to Bert Hileman, who opened the town's first dance hall. He was also instrumental in getting old Bandera Road paved and opening the town's first filling station. He sold his property in downtown Helotes in 1919, when the town's population declined.Source From Wikipedia