This package is for the owner who brings in 4 or more properties to management. It encompasses every detail our full management program but at reduced pricing.
Our One-Shot or “lease only” service is for the homeowner who prefers to self-manage but wants help with marketing their property, screening tenants executing leases while adhering to the current laws and requirements of the Texas Property Code.
This service includes extensive advertising of your property to find a qualified tenant as quickly as possible. Online exposure is hugely important. Statistics show that 90% of prospective renters start their new home search online. At Hallmark Residential we capitalize on capturing those who are embarking on their future home search by marketing on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that feeds into numerous web based rental search sites. Our professional Hallmark Residential ‘For Lease’ sign will be placed prominently in the property’s front yard to tend to those passing by. We will also have a lockbox on the front door and use Centralized Showing Services for ease of showings.
Hallmark also provides individual "A La Cart" Services as well as Service Enhancement for Management Programs to fit each landlord’s specific needs. Click the link below for a list of services.
Terrell Hills is a city in Bexar County, Texas, United States; it is located 5 miles (8 km) northeast of downtown San Antonio. As of the 2010 census Terrell Hills had a population of 4,878. It is part of a group of three cities — Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, and Olmos Park — located between Uptown San Antonio, Midtown San Antonio, Downtown San Antonio, and Fort Sam Houston (a U.S. Army post). Terrell Hills is bordered on the west by Alamo Heights, on the east by Fort Sam Houston, on the north by Uptown San Antonio, and on the south by San Antonio's Near East Side. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The community is named after Dr. Frederick Terrell, a local bank president who had served as mayor of San Antonio in 1901. Development of the community began in 1919, when Dr. Terrell sold 22.5 acres (9.1 ha) of property to a private association called the Terrell Hills Community. This organization managed the community until 1939, when it incorporated as a municipality. In 1945, the City of San Antonio attempted to annex the new municipality without permitting an election in either Terrell Hills or San Antonio, but Terrell Hills successfully sued to block the annexation. Twelve years later, in 1957, the community adopted a home rule charter. Source From Wikipedia